CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionPDPTA is an international conference that serves researchers, scholars, professionals, students, and academicians who are looking to both foster working relationships and gain access to the latest research results. The 2014 Congress was composed of research presentations, keyte lectures, invited presentations, tutorials, panel discussions, and poster presentations. Selected Topics: Parallel Computing and Algorithms + Multi-Core and Energy-Aware Computing, Communication Systems and Input Output Systems + Interconnection Networks and Topologies + Routing Methods New Protocols + Vanet + Peer-To-Peer Networks + Sensor Networks and Applications, Mathematical Modeling and Problem Solving, MPS, Parallel Programming and Novel Frameworks + Parallel Architectures and Systems, Systems Software + Parallel Programming Models + Petri Nets + Cache Coherence, High-Perfonnance Computing + Distributed Algorithms and Applications, Big Data and Data Analytics + Related Techlogies and Methods, Scientific Computing, FFT, Matrix Problems, Linear Systems, Finite Element Methods, Cloud and Grid Computing, Energy Efficient Networking Systems Applicable to Emergency, Sixth Complex Systems, Theory and Applications Workshop, CSTAW 2014, Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications.
- PublisherC. S. R. E. A.
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComputer Science
- Place of PublicationBogart
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. S. R. E. A.
- Weight1619 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byHamid R. Arabnia,Hiroshi Ishii,Kazuki Joe,Lou D'Alotto,W. Spatararo,etc.
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.