All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionCounty Durham is an area of outstanding beauty that is primarily recognised for its lead mining and farming industries. With rolling hills, quaint countryside villages and a historic city as its capital, County Durham is a stunning region to behold and it is truly haunted. Join the North East's foremost ghost hunter, Darren W. Ritson on this spine-chilling tour. Ghostly galloping steeds silently make their way across the moors and hilltops. Priests and monks haunt religious buildings and poltergeists plague people in their homes. Old pubs and inns are bursting at the seams with long-dead patrons, and ancient battles are seemingly being silently fought again. Whichever way you turn in County Durham, you can be sure a ghost is lurking nearby. With a foreword from one of the leading lights in pararmal investigation, Scotland's own Malcolm Robinson, this book is sure to delight ghost enthusiasts, pararmal investigators and anyone else with an interest in all things preternatural.
- Author BiographyDarren W. Ritson is a prolific author who has had an interest in the paranormal for most of his life, following some strange experiences he had as a child. He is a Civil Servant who lives in North Tyneside. Darren founded the North East Ghost Research Team in May 2003 after a lifelong interest in the fascinating subject of 'ghostlore'. Darren continues to investigate, write and interview witnesses in his endless quest for answers about ghosts and haunting. He lives on North Tyneside with his long-term partner Jayne and their daughter Abbey.
- Author(s)Darren W. Ritson
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note73
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.