All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating volume contains countless strange and terrifying true events from across the region. Anyone with an interest in the pararmal will be delighted to find here a full history of all of Dundee's witches, UFO and Big Cat sightings, as well as Gothic horrors, superstitions and strange and uncanny events galore. From the tramp discovered - still breathing - inside the stomach of a captured whale to the Dundee lass who became queen of a cannibal tribe, it will surprise, entertain and delight residents, visitors and lovers of the Fortean alike. With more than fifty modern and archive illustrations and photographs, Dundee bookshelf is complete without it.
- Author BiographyGeoff Holder, who lives in Perthshire, is a writer and photographer with a long-standing interest in the subject. He is the author of the best-selling Guide to Mysterious series and gives talks throughout the year on various Fortean topics. An award-winning television writer and producer for his series Scotland: The Mysterious Country, he also compiled a weekly column on all things paranormal for the Perthshire Advertiser for many years.
- Author(s)Geoff Holder
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.