All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in a handy A-Z format, here you will find accounts of well kwn haunting, as well as many previously undiscovered locations. The author also attempts to provide fresh kwledge and personal accounts of new and traditional stories. Join Lyn Cinderey on this ghostly tour of the area, which is also illustrated with her own photographs.
- Author BiographyLyn Cinderey has extensive experience of the paranormal and is known locally as 'The Ghost Lady'.
- Author(s)Lyn Cinderey
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note67
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.