Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did hundreds of people line up, in the winter of 1980, bumper to bumper in rural Illiis, to catch a glimpse of a scantily clad phantom along Kennedy Hill Road? Did you kw that a ghost of a homicidal mother still haunts the road near her former home? What is the real history behind Independence Grove and Devil's Gate? When these questions and more are answered, you will never look at the history of Illiis the same way. This painstakingly researched book leaves ghost unturned.
- Author(s)Michael Kleen
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note23 b/w photos
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.