All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling author of <em>Life After Life</em>, Raymond Moody, offers a stunning, myth-busting memoir of everything he has learned in a lifetime studying the other side and our connection to it. The grandfather of the NDE (near death experience) movement, Raymond Moody has, in the words of Dr. Larry Dossey, author of <em>The Power of Premonitions</em>, radically changed the way modern humans think about the afterlife. <em>Pararmal</em>, essential reading for fans of Dannion Brinkley and Jeffrey Long, is a thrilling and inspiring literary experience. Anyone who is t grateful for Moody's immense contribution to human welfare ought to check his pulse.
- Author(s)Paul Perry,Raymond Moody
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.