All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionPararmal South Tyneside is the first book to draw over twenty different kinds of pararmal phemena - all of which have been witnessed or experienced within what has been called the country's most haunted borough. In Pararmal South Tyneside you'll read about the woman who saw the ghost of her husband before he'd even died, Spaggs the Psychic Cat, the out-of-body experience of a respected astromer and the accounts of people who recorded the voices of the dead. If you thought that South Tyneside was thing more than a pleasant place to spend your holidays, then think again. Its reputation for being one of the spookiest places in the UK is well deserved.
- Author BiographyMike Hallowell is a full-time author and columnist who specialises in writing about the paranormal. He has spent over forty years investigating hauntings both old and new and regularly appears on TV and radio. Mike has contributed to magazines such as Quest, Beyond, Paranormal, Magonia and Vision. His 'WraithScape' column in The Shields Gazette has now been running for over a decade. He has interviewed dozens of celebrity mediums and psychics, including Uri Geller, Derek Acorah, Colin Fry and Tony Stockwell, and lectures widely on ghosts, hauntings and the poltergeist phenomenon.
- Author(s)Michael J. Hallowell
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleParanormal
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note55
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.