CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last 20 years, fundamental research to repair the spinal cord has yielded positive results and today, there is real hope that a cure might be found for the treatment of spinal injuries. This has only been possible because in the last 70 years, patients with a traumatic injury of the spinal cord have been kept alive through conservative forms of treatment and returned to useful independent lives. It is salutary at this stage to look at how this conservative treatment developed. This book begins by providing a history of the treatment of spinal cord injuries and continues by examining the pertinent epidemiology, injury characteristics, and outcomes of spinal cord injury in children. It also discusses anaesthetic management of patients with chronic spinal cord injury; morphological changes of toenails in hemiplegia; and spasticity.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAgnes A. Holloway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.