All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is divided into three sections and each section has three papers. The papers in the first section, Parapsychology, Philosophy and the Mind, explore the mind-brain problem, parapsychology and the principle of closure, and a cross-cultural perspective on dualism and the self. The second section, Parapsychology, Self and Survival, looks at parapsychological phemena and the sense of self, chrysalid therapy, and the problem of super psi. The third section, Parapsychology, Religion and Spirituality, features papers that discuss parapsychology and how it relates to Hume's view of miracles, religion, and the origin of the Copernican hypothesis.
- Author Biography<b>Fiona Steinkamp</b> is a research fellow both at the Koestler Parapsychology Unit, Department of Psychology, University of Edinburgh, Scotland and the Institut fur Grenzgebiete der Psychologie und Psychohygiene in Freiburg, Germany.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight295 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byFiona Steinkamp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.