All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionBy w, parapsychology should have become an accepted scientific field of research. However, there is great resistance to parapsychological research despite the strength of evidence in favor of conducting it. This collection of essays focuses on the future of the psychical research field. One essay speculates about the kind of future where psychic phemena are studied in every university. Ather identifies 10 areas of potential difficulty facing parapsychology. Other essays indicate areas where conclusions may need re-examination and refinement and presents possibilities for invative approaches to future study. Some of the areas of study covered include altered states of consciousness, ESP, Meta-Analysis, the theory of psychopraxia, and sociological and phemelogical issues.
- Author BiographyThe late Michael A. Thalbourne worked in the Anomalistic Psychology Research Unit in the School of Psychology at the University of Adelaide in South Australia. Lance Storm works in the Anomalistic Psychology Research Unit in the School of Psychology at the University of Adelaide in South Australia.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight540 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLance Storm,Michael A. Thalbourne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.