All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFr. Francis Randolph presents a very positive and practical understanding of the immense value of the sacrament of confession for the modern Catholic. Father Randolph helps the reader to see how the sacrament of confession meets the deepest needs of the penitent on the spiritual, emotional and psychological levels. Step by step we follow the different stages of the rite, looking at the various elements of the sacrament and what they mean for the average sinner in the box. The author draws on his own experiences, on both sides of the grille, to explain what is actually happening in this sacrament, and why it is so helpful for growing in the love of God and neighbor. Because of so much recent confusion over the nature and purpose of the sacrament, the book tackles the common objections and anxieties over confession, and recommends frequent confession for getting rid of stress and anxiety, and growing in confidence before God.
- Author(s)Francis Randolph
- PublisherIgnatius Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIgnatius Press
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.68
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.