Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.40Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAre You Ready?Each year, millions of Americans come face-to-face with the daunting task of providing for the care of an aging parent. Unfortunately, many find themselves ill-informed and unprepared. This reversal of roles, from care receivers to care providers, is often filled with conflicting emotions that are extremely tough to cope with amidst this ermous responsibility. Moreover, clashing opinions can quickly leave siblings and other family members at an impasse during a time when unity is crucial.For these newly challenged care providers, the tide has turned. For those who don't kw what signs to look for, this can happen without tice. As almost all of us will face this dilemma at some point, Parent Talk is a must read source of expertise and information for any adult child. Throughout this book, the author draws on his years of experience in senior healthcare to assist you in anticipating your parent's decline, understanding the best care options, and making sound decisions. Come gain the invaluable insights revealed through The Nine Conversations as you become your loved one's keeper.
- Author(s)G Scott Middleton
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight449 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.