All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reports the first attempt in the child development literature to examine the structure of early personality based on parents' free-descriptions of their children. It is an important piece of research because of its cross-national focus on personality development. The authors present a data set that reveals considerable consistency in the parental descriptions of child personality in both western and nwestern countries. This consistency supports the cultural universality of the Big Five personality factors. The authors' findings lay the foundation for an examination of how these major dimensions of childhood personality structure evolve into adult personality structure.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCharles F. Halverson,Gedolph A. Kohnstamm,Ivan Mervielde,Jr.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.