All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a celebration of all the wonderful and unexpected gifts that having a daughter on the autism spectrum can bring to a family. Each chapter offers encouragement and guidance on issues such as school, friendships, meltdowns, special gifts, family relationships, therapies and interventions. Having daughters on the spectrum presents unique and rewarding challenges and this book is packed with friendly advice and real life examples from a mother who has experienced it all first hand. This positive, upbeat book is guaranteed to offer support to parents, grandparents and family members, as well as providing educators and anyone else working in a supporting role with an insight into what life is like for girls on the spectrum and their parents.
- Author BiographyEileen Riley-Hall is the mother of two teenage girls, one with Asperger Syndrome and the other with Autism. She is a high school English teacher at an inclusive public school in New York State and has worked with special needs students from preschool through to high school, in various settings, for over 25 years.
- Author(s)Eileen Riley-Hall
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight353 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byShana Nichols
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.