Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionDid you ever wish that children came with an instruction manual? Well, Parenting Matters: Raising Successful Kids is that manual! Parents want to kw what they can do to help their children be successful in life, and this book holds simple, practical advice for parents to assist their children in achieving their potential. The focus is t on when to start solid foods, but on character education - development of those qualities that will help them become resilient, goal-oriented adults. Parenting Matters: Raising Successful Kids describes a time-tested, step-by-step method to help parents raise children who will achieve their goals and reach their potential. Based on the author's thirty-three years of parenting experience as well as twelve years as a school counselor, the author has collected insights and anecdotes to enlighten and inspire today's parents and help them realize the tremendous difference their actions make in their children's outcomes.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Margaret Roane is a professional school counselor from Mechanicsville, Virginia. She began her career as a programmer analyst and an auditor before completing her master's degree in Counseling and transitioning to the field of education. She and her husband Vincent are the proud parents of three sons - George, a co-founder and CFO of an energy company, Randy, an assistant professor of biomedical engineering, and Joseph, a graduate teaching assistant and coaching intern.
- Author(s)Margaret E RoAne,Mrs Margaret E RoAne
- Date of Publication17/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.