All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionProspective adopters and carers are often faced with the prospect of having to decide whether they can care for a child with a health need or condition they kw little about and have direct experience of. It can be difficult to kw where to turn for reliable information. What lies behind the diagses and 'labels' that many looked after children bring with them? And what will it be like to live with them? How will they benefit from family life?
- Author(s)Paul Carter
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight144 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.