All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides expert kwledge about the effects of development delay, coupled with facts, figures and guidance presented in a straightforward and accessible style. Adopters also describe what it is like to parent affected children, 'telling it like it is', sharing their experiences and offering advice. This combination of expert information and first-hand accounts helps readers to gain kwledge and understanding, and to make informed decisions about caring for a child.
- Author(s)Jim Clifford,Pamela Bartram,Sue Clifford
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.