All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParents of gifted students have often experienced the frustration of trying to get an appropriate education for their children in public and private schools. Teachers have equally experienced the frustration of trying to educate these students due to classroom demands. Over the past two decades, Callard-Szulgit has accumulated well over 1,000 questions asked by parents in her gifted parenting classes, her graduate students of gifted education, education colleagues, and gifted students themselves. This user-friendly book offers common sense and educationally informative answers to the questions and dilemmas that parents and teachers seek. Six chapters are devoted to: Who are the Gifted and Talented?, Programming and Curriculum Development, Perfectionism and Social/Emotional Development, Time Management & Homework Issues, Advocacy, and Gifted Children Speak Out. Humorous cartoons illustrate the text. This book will be of interest to all who seek a fair and equitable education for the gifted.
- Author BiographyRosemary Callard-Szulgit, EdD is currently associated with the State University of New York, College at Brockport, where her courses on Teaching the Gifted K-12, Teaching Writing K-12, and Teaching Reading K-12, have become highly respected.
- Author(s)Rosemary Callard-Szulgit
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight167 g
- Width148 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.