All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $45.42
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.86
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.08
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $38.75
About this product
- DescriptionMany parents today are searching for the secret to successful parenting. In Covenantal Parenting--Raising Children in Dependence on God s Promises, Dr. Joel R. Beeke asserts that there is secret. When it comes to giving children what they need most new hearts that trust in Christ for forgiveness of sins parents are helpless. When children come to faith, it is due to the grace of God. But while parents are helpless, they are t hopeless, for God has promised in His Word to provide all needful things for His people and to bless them and their families. With faith in these grand promises, parents may raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord with confidence that God will work savingly in their lives.Covenantal Parenting is a different kind of parenting manual, one that puts parental responsibilities in their proper perspective and guides mothers and fathers to lean t on their own abilities but to trust more fully in the God who knits children together in the first place.
- Author BiographyDr. Joel R. Beeke serves as president and professor of systematic theology, church history, and homiletics at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, a pastor of the Heritage Netherlands Reformed Congregation, editor of Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth, editorial director of Reformation Heritage Books, president of Inheritance Publishers, and vice president of the Dutch Reformed Translation Society, all in Grand Rapids, Mich. He has written, coauthored, or edited some fifty books, including Living for God s Glory: An Introduction to Calvinism, Meet the Puritans, and Taking Hold of God: Reformed and Puritan Perspectives on Prayer. He has contributed more than fifteen hundred articles to Reformed books, journals, periodicals, and encyclopedias. Dr. Beeke holds a PhD in Reformation and post-Reformation theology from Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia. He frequently lectures at Reformed seminaries and speaks at conferences around the world. Dr. Beeke and his wife, Mary, have three children: Calvin, Esther, and Lydia. They make their home in Grand Rapids.
- Author(s)Joel R Beeke
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Narrator(s)David Cochran Heath
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time612
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.