All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionBasic information for parents who are divorcing, those who were never married, those who are separated or involved in paternity actions and they have children under 18 years of age.
- Author BiographyDr. Percy Ricketts is a Psychotherapist, Parenting and Divorce consultant in Pembroke Pines, Florida. He has a Master of Science Degree in Mental Health Counseling and a Doctorate in Counseling Psychology and he is an alumnus of Virginia Tech, Nova Southeastern University and Argosy University. Dr. Ricketts has been counseling individuals, couples and families for over 16 years. He is a National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and the author of several books on a wide variety of topics.
- Author(s)Dr Percy Ricketts
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.