All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionFamily therapist and parent Gregory Popcak and his wife, Lisa, are back with their second edition of Parenting with Grace: The Catholic Parents' Guide to Raising almost Perfect Kids. This latest updated version continues to guide parents through each stage of child development, from infancy through adolescence, offering additional age-specific advice on parenting with grace. Practical, faithful, and humorous, Parenting with Grace will help you discover: Seven factors that make Catholic parents unique.How to C.A.R.E. eugh to parent your very bestPractical, faith-filled solutions to common problems of every childhood stage -- sleep problems, tantrums, faith issues, childhood fears, dating, dealing with techlogy and media, and much, much more! This book's uniquely Catholic approach to parenting combines vigorous relational advice with careful theology and plenty of good humor. -- Publishers Weekly
- Author(s)Gregory K. Popcak,Lisa Popcak
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight531 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Expanded edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.