Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionWinston B. Stanley, PhD, has spent many years serving as a pastor to adolescents. At youth conferences, retreats, and other events, he has always sought out to provide wisdom and guidance. This guidebook for parents and youngsters alike is his way of sharing how to steer the lives of young people in a positive direction. You'll learn. how adolescents think differently than adults; how examples of adolescents in biblical times provide lessons for today; how guidance from God can be applied to help young people; and how modeling, nurturing, and teaching can aid adolescents. Stanley also offers guidance on promoting healthy essentials for physical development, tips on discipline, and ways to help young people take responsibility for their actions. It's important to get the kwledge you need to confront the tough issues of being a parent and of becoming an adult. As a parent or young person, you need to understand the psychology and dynamics that define adolescence. You'll find the answers you need from a longtime pastor who has spent long hours listening, encouraging and counseling young people in Parents: Adolescents are Adults-with-Less Sense.
- Author(s)Winston B Stanley Phd
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.