Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up can be difficult for tweens and parents. Emotions can run hot and cold, and if families aren t strengthened along the way, they may t be able to handle the extremes. Now youth leaders can help the young teens in their group deal with their wildly fluctuating feelings and relate positively to their parents and siblings. Activities and exercises get teens thinking about how they can let God reign over their emotions and their families. Uncommon puts it all together for youth leaders.
- Author BiographyKara Powell, Ph.D., is the executive director of the Fuller Youth Institute and a faculty member at Fuller Theological Seminary (see www.fulleryouthinstitute.org). As a 20-year youth ministry veteran, she speaks regularly at youth ministry conferences and is the author or co-author of a number of books, including <i>Deep Justice Journeys</i>, <i>Essential Leadership</i>, <i>Deep Justice in a Broken World</i>, <i>Deep Ministry in a Shallow World</i>, <i>Sticky Faith</i>, and the Good Sex Youth Ministry Curriculum. Kara and her husband have three children.
- Author(s)Kara Powell
- PublisherGospel Light
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleUncommon
- Place of PublicationOxnard
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Light
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.