All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the first edition over 30 years ago, the literature related to Pareto distributions has flourished to encompass computer-based inference methods. Pareto Distributions, Second Edition provides broad, up-to-date coverage of the Pareto model and its extensions. This edition expands several chapters to accommodate recent results and reflect the increased use of more computer-intensive inference procedures. New to the Second Edition * New material on multivariate inequality * Recent ways of handling the problems of inference for Pareto models and their generalizations and extensions * New discussions of bivariate and multivariate income and survival models This book continues to provide researchers with a useful resource for understanding the statistical aspects of Pareto and Pareto-like distributions. It covers income models and properties of Pareto distributions, measures of inequality for studying income distributions, inference procedures for Pareto distributions, and various multivariate Pareto distributions existing in the literature.
- Author BiographyBarry C. Arnold is a distinguished professor in the Department of Statistics at the University of California, Riverside. Dr. Arnold is a fellow of the American Statistical Association and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics and an elected member of the International Statistical Institute.
- Author(s)Barry C. Arnold
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.