All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $10.70Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1888, five women are brutally murdered in the East End of London. The killer is never caught. In 1996, four women die in similar circumstances, their corpses mutilated. Again, the murderer escapes justice. In 2011, Charlie Faultless returns to the East End after fifteen years in exile. His mother and girlfriend were victims of the 1996 killings and he has returned to deal with the demons of his past. But his homecoming coincides with more atrocities, and the reappearance of history's most terrifying serial killer: Jack the Ripper. With old hatreds simmering, Charlie faces violent ordeals at the hands of men fueled by revenge and demons raised from hell. And as the identity of Jack the Ripper is revealed, the truth about Charlie's past also comes to light-and it is equally shocking.
- Author BiographyThomas Emson is the author of several novels, including Maneater, Zombie Britannica, and the Vampire Trinity series. Simon Vance has recorded over four hundred audiobooks and has earned over twenty AudioFile Earphones Awards, including for his narration of Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini. He is also the recipient of five coveted Audie Awards, including one for The King's Speech by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi, and he was named an AudioFile Best Voice of 2009.
- Author(s)Thomas Emson
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date07/01/2017
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Simon Vance
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time654
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.