All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWith their signature, opinionated sense of style, Thomas and Veysset, the authors of the bestselling Paris Street Style, explore the significance of the shoe as fashion icon and its deeply French origins, providing expert advice on the selection and upkeep of footwear as well as perfect outfit pairings. In addition to anecdotes on the history of shoes, Thomas and Veysset incorporate the commentary of InEs de la Fressange, Christian Louboutin, and other important French models, collectors, designers, and more. O ffering inspiration on every kind of shoe for every occasion, more than 120 vibrant street-style photographs (plus 25 fun illustrations) reveal which shoes Parisian women are wearing today. Concluding with a Paris shopping guide, this book is the ultimate tribute to shoes in the city where they are worn the best.
- Author BiographyIsabelle Thomas is a personal coach, stylist, and journalist. She writes the blog Mode personnelle. FrEdErique Veysset is a fashion photographer who contributes to Allure, Vanity Fair, Glamour, and more. Thomas and Veysset are the authors of the bestselling Paris Street Style.
- Author(s)Isabelle Thomas
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Frederique Veysset
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.