All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated 3rd edition of this delightful walking guide whose unique selling point is walking routes on 'bird's eye view' (isometric) mapping. Not just this, but the walks are informative and fun. Exploring Paris with this guide is like being taken by a friend who kws all the best restaurants, shops and attractions. It will introduce t only the famous sights but the atmosphere of the city as a whole. The new and contemporary cover emphasises these benefits, making it clear that the beautiful mapping is uniquely easy to use because it shows the street plan as well as the look of your surroundings. The routes are in all the most interesting areas of central Paris, plus a few on the outskirts. Most are about an hour long or can be joined together easily for long expeditions.
- Author BiographyFiona Duncan, who writes the weekly Hotel Guru column in The Sunday Telegraph, can claim to be the most respected hotel writer in Britain.
- Author(s)Fiona Duncan,Leonie Glass
- PublisherDuncan Petersen Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOn Foot Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Petersen Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $52.46
- AU $33.26Trending at AU $34.18
- AU $34.25Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $41.82
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.