All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this series is to show children the habitats around them. The books will guide a child through their personal exploration of different habitats. The reader will be encouraged to use key science skills to plan, observe, collect, record and and preserve their findings on their trail of nature. This title looks at what can be found in parks, including trees, flowers, food cycles and water.
- Author BiographyJen Green received a doctorate from the University of Sussex 'Dept of English and American Studies' in 1982. She worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer, who has written over 150 books for children. Her book 'Your Feelings: I'm Special' was short-listed for the NASEN Special Needs Award.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNature Trail
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note45
- Weight160 g
- Width221 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $61.59Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.