All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionSandi Gordon's imperceptive tremors grew to full Parkinson's at a time when she was growing a full family with husband, children, pets, and a full house of events and activities. Deciding t to let the disease disrupt her life and that of her family, she decided and succeeded in achieving her goal, with persevering courage.
- Author(s)Sandi Gordon
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/05/1992
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight230 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.