Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders by Professor Joseph Jankovic, Eduardo Tolosa (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $303.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $259.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $237.00Was:AU $271.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionTrusted as the leading text in the field, Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, 6th Edition, brings you fully up to date with new developments in this rapidly-changing subspecialty. International experts provide thorough coverage of basic science and clear guidance for your day-to-day clinical challenges - from invative medical and surgical treatments to new drug delivery systems and recent discoveries in genetics, plus much more. In addition, an extensive online video atlas demonstrates movement and posture abrmalities, as well as unique and unusual phemelogy. Get comprehensive, current information on every aspect (including behavioral and psychologic concomitants) of all common and uncommon movement disorders, including Parkinson's disease, other neurodegenerative diseases, tremors, dystonia, Tourette's syndrome, Huntington's disease, and ataxias. It helps you to focus on the new discoveries you need to kw about: the role of ubiquitin-proteosome and autophagy systems in neurodegeneration; genetics of Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders; invative medical and surgical treatment of Parkinson's disease and hyperkinetic movement disorders; and more. It allows you to stay up to date with new information on autoimmune disorders, vel deliveries of drugs, and new formulations of botulinum toxin. You can get the benefit from access to an outstanding online video library (with dozens of new videos) that demonstrate what you're likely to see in practice and key elements to look for. You can instantly view videos online with your tablet or smartphone, thanks to new QR codes inserted throughout the text. Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: dozens of videos that demonstrate the movement and posture abrmalities and other disturbances associated with Parkinson's disease and other neurologic disorders. It provides complete content with enhanced navigation. It has powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your tes, and even the web. It offers cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation. It has highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text. It provides the ability to take and share tes with friends and colleagues. It also offers quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
- Author(s)Eduardo Tolosa,Professor Joseph Jankovic
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Note106
- Weight1723 g
- Width212 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.