Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionMcBride Collection of Stories Presents Parkville High. Parkville High is the story of four teenagers, who function with different disabilities. Arthur, Hector, Jennifer, and Stacy will show the world that they are t much different from anyone else. They deal with racial tension, bullying, family issues, competition, and of course dating. This entertaining story will bring awareness to different disabilities and obstacles that disabled people, and their families face. Readers will be able to relate to the experiences that these teens will encounter. Parkville High will be a tool that helps to bridge the social gap that exists in today's world. The more that we learn and understand about one ather, we will see that we all have alot in common.
- Author BiographyHeddrick McBride is the owner and primary author of McBride Collection of Stories LLC. As a first time parent who read books to his daughter every night, he saw a need for new books that reflected the world that we live in today. Instead of complaining, McBride started writing. He has published 30 books, which have been featured in publications such as the L.A Times, The USA Today, and the Bleacher Report. McBride's titles have also been seen on television programs that include ESPN Sportsnation, Time Warner Sports, and the Michael Kay show. These books have also been purchased and are being read in schools throughout the United States, and in 3 foreign countries. In his spare time he enjoys watching movies and hanging out with his wife Danielle and their daughter Skylar. You can visit him at www.mcbridestories.com.
- Author(s)Heddrick McBride
- PublisherMcBride Collection of Stories
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcBride Collection of Stories
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byTracy Dunne-Derrell
- Illustrator(s)Alex Baranov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.