Parlay/OSA: From Standards to Reality by Kumar Vemuri, Musa Unmehopa (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionParlay will enable rapid and cost-effective delivery of services based on telecommunications networks, and will be an essential part of the 3G future. We live in an exciting time. 3G networks are taking off, and as greater bandwidth and communication speeds become available, people are seeking new means by which to increase their interaction potential. Newer and more exciting services are being developed to drive more revenues and to enhance end-user experiences. New techlogies are being designed and implemented to supplement and leverage the new capabilities being built into core networks. Parlay/OSA: From Standards to Reality is an accessible primer on network ecosystems and operations today, discussing the need for Parlay, the details of standards, aspects of network evolution and support for legacy systems, and advanced topics from an implementation perspective. The authors examine the potential of the Parlay/OSA (Open Service Access) solution from a number of points of view: business need, service development and service deployment. Parlay/OSA: From Standards to Reality : provides a comprehensive account and examination of the Parlay techlogy; covers standards capabilities and directions, and the twelve Service Capability Features, including call control, mobility management, data session control, generic messaging service and content based charging and policy management; addresses architectural alternatives and advanced architecture patterns; and provides use cases, architecture, deployment scenarios and advanced topics for further reading. This invaluable resource will provide product managers, software developers, application developers, network architects and engineers, as well as advanced students and researchers in academia and industry with an in-depth understanding of Parlay.
- Author(s)Kumar Vemuri,Musa Unmehopa
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight774 g
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.