CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionProduct Description Parle Creole French: Southern Louisiana Dialect is a presentation of the unique indigeus language spoken by Inez Prejean Calegon.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Denise Labrie is a freelance writer, composer, lyricist, and narrator known worldwide as The Creole Poet and referred to as La Poetess Texane in France. She is a 2008 Creole People's Award recipient. Denise has two songs co-written with Joe Sample for PRA Records: Zydeco Train featured in New Line Cinema's movie, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay and Zydeco Zoo selected for a Starz TV show. She and CJ Chenier co-authored three songs on The Desperate Kingdom Of Love CD for World Village Records Harmonia Mundi, which won the Coups de Coeur Blues Category Award from l'Academie Charles Cros. She has three books in print and numerous articles published in magazines and newsletters with excerpts featured in newspapers: The Port Arthur News, Houston Chronicle.
- Author(s)Denise Labrie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.