All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionNo one said learning a language had to be boring! Learning vocabulary can be a long and tiresome process. We try to add some fun to it with these word search puzzles. Spend several enjoyable hours finding the words in each grid and the new vocabulary will slip easily into your brain! Each book contains 120 puzzles in several categories. Every puzzle is unique and sure to make your vocabulary acquisition entertaining as well as educational! The categories for this book include: Airport, Animals, Around the House, Birds, Clothing, Family, Food, Fruit, Hotel, Parts of the Body, Restaurant, Vegetables. This is the travel edition of this series. That means it is easier for you to take the language learning fun with you!
- Author BiographyErik Zidowecki is a computer programmer and language lover. He is a co-founder of UniLang and founder of Parleremo, both web communities dedicated to helping people learn languages. He is also the Editor in Chief of Parrot Time magazine, a magazine devoted to language, linguistics, culture and the Parleremo community.
- Author(s)Erik Zidowecki
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.