Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- Description<b>No one said learning a language had to be boring!</b> Learning vocabulary can be a long and tiresome process. We try to add some fun to it with these word search puzzles. Spend several enjoyable hours finding the words in each grid and the new vocabulary will slip easily into your brain! Each book contains 360 puzzles in several categories with different levels of difficulty and multiple puzzles for each level. Every puzzle is unique and sure to make your vocabulary acquisition entertaining as well as educational! The categories for this book include: Airport, Animals, Around the House, Birds, Clothing, Family, Food, Fruit, Hotel, Parts of the Body, Restaurant, Vegetables.
- Author BiographyErik Zidowecki is a computer programmer and language lover. He is a co-founder of UniLang and founder of Parleremo, both web communities dedicated to helping people learn languages. He is also the Editor in Chief of Parrot Time magazine, a magazine devoted to language, linguistics, culture and the Parleremo community.
- Author(s)Erik Zidowecki
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.