Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in the UK in 1965, Melanie Smith has lived and worked in Mexico City since 1989. An internationally showing artist, she is represented in Los Angeles by Patrick Painter Gallery. This volume presents Smith's reflections on the anymous Mexican town of Parres, gesturing toward the, symbolic space brought about by the self-reflexivity of painting.
- PublisherTurner (Spain)
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationMexico
- ImprintTurner (Spain)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width297 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.