All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionParrots will repeat anything they don t talk sense. Or do they? When Pru Marlowe is called in to retrain a foul-mouthed African gray after its owner s death, the bad-girl animal psychic can t help hearing the bird s words as a replay of a murder scene. But the doctor on call scoffs at the idea, and the heirs just want their late mother s pet to quit cursing. With the only other possible witnesses being an evasive aide, the blind neighbor, and a single-minded service dog, Pru is stuck with what may be a feather-brained theory. Even her crotchety tabby Wallis doesn t buy it, although she s more than willing to interrogate the big bird, as Pru deals with drugs, jealousy, and a potential rabies outbreak in Parrots Prove Deadly, the third Pru Marlowe pet ir.
- Author BiographyA recovering journalist, Clea Simon is the author of 12 mysteries and three nonfiction books. Parrots Prove Deadly is the third in her Pru Marlowe pet noir series. She lives in Somerville, Massachusetts, with her husband Jon and their cat, Musetta, and can be reached at www.CleaSimon.com.
- Author(s)Clea Simon
- PublisherPoisoned Pen Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePru Marlowe Pet Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoisoned Pen Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width118 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.