Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $151.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionParsimony analysis (cladistics) has long been one of the most widely used methods of phylogenetic inference in the fields of systematic and evolutionary biology. Moreover it has mathematical attributes that lend itself for use with complex, gemic-scale data sets. This book demonstrates the potential that this powerful hierarchical data summarization method also has for both structural and functional comparative gemic research.
- Author BiographyVictor Albert is Head of the Botanical Garden and Associate Professor at The Natural History Museums and Botanical Garden, University of Oslo, Norway. Dr. Albert has published and lectured broadly in the fields of phylogenetic theory and methodology, plant systematics and evolution, plant molecular developmental biology, and evolutionary genomics.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteNumerous line drawings and tables
- Weight450 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byVictor A. Albert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.