All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of articles from the Proceedings of the Pan-American Advanced Studies Institute reflects recent developments in partial differential equations, nlinear analysis and inverse problems. Interactions among these topics have produced remarkable developments over the last couple of decades. This volume contains survey articles reflecting the work of leading experts who presented minicourses at the event. Contributors include J. Busca, Y. Capdeboscq, M.S. Vogelius, F. A. Grunbaum, L. F. Matusevich, M. de Hoop, and P. Kuchment. The volume is suitable for graduate students and researchers interested in partial differential equations and their applications in nlinear analysis and inverse problems.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- Series TitleContemporary Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 362
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight765 g
- Edited byCarlos Conca,Gunther Uhlmann,Michael S. Vogelius,Raul Manasevich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.