All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book, even readers unfamiliar with the field can acquire sufficient background to understand research literature. Systematic and thorough, it advances from the main facts of the general theory to questions of existence and uniqueness for the first boundary value problem and the differentiability of solutions. 1964 edition.
- Author BiographyAvner Friedmanis Director of the Mathematical Biosciences Institute at Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Avner Friedman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width158 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.