All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionTranscending the common distinctions between high church/low church and formal/informal, this book argues for a balance in the patterns and various levels of worship participation, giving all Christians a fresh look at worship as a whole. Craig Erickson discusses the elements of participation in detail, setting historical and theological insights within a comprehensive theory of liturgical participation. He enables students, ministers, and congregations to understand the historical significance of the elements of worship and offers useful suggestions for strengthening Christian worship.
- Author BiographyCraig Douglas Erickson has served as Senior Pastor of Tokyo Union Church in Japan and Visiting Assistant Professor of Liturgics and Homiletics at the University of Dubuque in Dubuque, Iowa. He served for six years on the Committee on Worship for the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and has written numerous articles on worship, the study of worship, and liturgy.
- Author(s)Craig Douglas Erickson
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1989
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight13 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine310 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.