Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book documents the proceedings of the Symposium on Particles in Fluids: Detection, Characterization and Control held as a part of the 18th Fine Particle Society meeting in Boston, August 3-7, 1987. This was the Premier symposium on this topic and the response was so good that we have decided to organize it on a biennial basis and the second symposium will be held under the rubric Particles in Gases and Liquids: Detection, Characterization and Control at the 20th Fine Particle Society meeting in Boston, August 22-26, 1989. In the modern manufacture of sophisticated and sensitive microelectronic components and other precision parts, there has been a great deal of concern about yield losses due to micrometer- and submicrometer-sized particles. These particles can originate from a number of sources including fluids, i. e. , gases and liquids used in the manufacturing process. So the detection, characterization and control or removal of these undesirable particles is of cardinal importance and this symposium was conceived and o~ganized with this in mind. The purposes of this symposium were to bring together those actively involved in all aspects of particles in fluids, to provide a forum for discussion of the latest techniques for the detection, characterization and control of particles, and to highlight areas which needed intensified R&D efforts. The printed program contained a total of 46 papers and a variety of topics dealing with various ramifications of particles in fluids were presented.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight547 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byK. L. Mittal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.