All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlenn Gould (1932-1982) was a giant of twentieth-century classical music, but one whose eccentricities have sometimes obscured the moral seriousness of his approach to art. Countering this common misperception, Partita for Glenn Gould is an eloquent tribute to the artist that illuminates his versatile genius, his thinking, and our reasons for loving his art.
- Author BiographyGeorges Leroux is a professor emeritus in the Department of Philosophy at the Universite de Que bec a Montre al.
- Author(s)Georges Leroux
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine661 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.