All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionPartly Cloudy: Ethics in War, Espionage, Covert Actions, and Interrogation explores a number of wrenching ethical issues and challenges faced by our military and intelligence personnel. David L. Perry provides a robust and practical approach to analyzing ethical issues in war and intelligence operations and applies careful reasoning to issues of vital importance today, such as the question of torture in interrogating detainees, employing espionage to penetrate hostile regimes and terrorist cells, mounting covert action to undermine their power, using discrimination and proportionality in military operations, avoiding atrocities in combat and counterinsurgency, and cultivating moral wisdom.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Perry is director of the Vann Center for Ethics at Davidson College in North Carolina. From 2003 to 2009 he was professor of ethics at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)David L. Perry
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- Series TitleSecurity and Professional Intelligence Education Series
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.