All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn the search for institutional models that can deliver more and better development outcomes, partnership is arguably among the most popular solutions proposed. But the evidence of partnerships' contributions to actual performance has been for the most part anecdotal. Partnerships for International Development bridges the gap between rhetoric and practice, clarifying what the concept means - and providing a roadmap for how to achieve meaningful partnership results. The discussion is enhanced by case studies of partnerships for public service, corporate social responsibility, and conflict resolution.
- Author(s)Jennifer M. Brinkerhoff
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height180 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.