All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to optimize the impact of library services in your school? Be proactive and make educational partnerships happen! In this essential guide, Farmer presents techniques, guidelines, and examples for growing and nurturing educational relationships. By exploring the issue of partnerships, as well as current educational challenges and their impact on the roles of school community members, Farmer shows how to deal with contemporary educational goals and gaps. She then discusses the benefits and costs of educational partnerships. Included are detailed models of partnership plans that work. The entire school community needs to work collaboratively in order to meet the educational challenges of the 21st century. You can be the leader with this book!
- Author BiographyLesley S. Farmer is a professor and the Librarianship Program Coordinator-Department of Educational Psychology, Administration, & Counseling at California State University Long Beach.
- Author(s)Lesley S J Farmer
- PublisherLinworth Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleProfessional Growth (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinworth Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.