Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionPartnerships in Education Research provides the epistemological and philosophical basis for engaging with partners in research and discusses many of the practical issues facing researchers such as finding the right research partner, developing partnership protocols, joint planning approaches and creating effective research relationships. The authors also consider the theoretical, ethical and socio--cultural aspects of partnership research and the potential for partnership research to have long lasting effects on educational practice. The book draws on a diverse range of case studies to explore practical issues, methodologies, challenges, and benefits of partnership research in education. Partnerships in Education Research offers a series of principles and models that can be applied to the development of an effective partnership research project.
- Author BiographyMichael Anderson is Professor of Education at the University of Sydney, Australia. Kelly Freebody is a Lecturer in the Faculty of Education and Social Work at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Kelly Freebody,Michael Anderson
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBloomsbury Research Methods
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight323 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.