All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe book Partridge Lake Chronicles is a collection of true short stories by author JP LaRue. The book recounts some of the humorous mishaps of growing up on a lake, everything from thin ice to less than seaworthy paddleboats and many more subjects. You will laugh and cringe as the author retells his life and the adventure called youth.
- Author(s)Jp Larue
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.