All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJuly Balchin shows how to make twenty great masks for adults' or children's parties, from paper plates or readily available mask blanks. You are sure to find something here for any occasion, whether you want to go as a fairy, an Aztec, an alien or a witch.
- Author BiographyJudy Balchin studied art at Cardiff College of Art. Following this, she specialised in graphic design at Kent Institute of Art and Design in Maidstone. After working as a graphics assistant at the BBC Television Centre, she joined Adverkit International Ltd as a lettering artist. This began her love affair with letters, producing book jackets, advertising logos and television titles over many years. During this time, she also became involved in the craft world. She has appeared on television, worked as a craft demonstrator, designed craft kits and run workshops. She has produced more than twenty books on various crafts and is the author of many articles for craft magazines. She continues to enjoy her creative world and is currently working on her latest book.
- Author(s)Judy Balchin
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note53 colour illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.