All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe recipes inside Party Food are perfect for cookouts, tailgates, or any size get-together. If you're looking for finger foods, hot and cold appetizers, beverages (kid-friendly or adult), or desserts sure to wow a crowd, this cookbook has them all, along with party planning tips and sample menus. Moms On The Go series is dedicated to moms (and dads!) who need simple, satisfying meal ideas. Whether you have limited time or limited cooking experience, these recipes will help ease your way into cooking without sacrificing taste.
- Author BiographyErin Courtney was in her early thirties before she ever baked a cake. That's when a pastry class at her local community college opened the floodgates. Erin started baking and decorating cakes several times a week, sending the finished products to work with her husband or sister-in-law. After a few more classes, she started experimenting with different dessert items. Friends flocked to her for birthday confections, and the dessert table at family gatherings became quite elaborate. Two years after Erin's first cake-decorating class, she started a one-year culinary program at the University of South Carolina. Now able to cook impressive homemade meals, Erin still found herself searching for simplicity. She continued to obsessively experiment with different recipes, looking for ways to streamline challenging ones and incorporate ingredients that were easy to find at local grocery stores. Now, like the teacher whose helpful advice drew her into the world of baking, Erin wants to share her discoveries with novice chefs in her Moms on the Go cookbook series. From party menus to desserts to multi-course feasts, Erin hopes her research and experience will help readers of every skill level make easy, tasty, kid-friendly food.
- Author(s)Erin Courtney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.